Sunday, March 6, 2011

Link to The Healthy Skeptic- Episode 4

Here is a GREAT listen for anyone with thyroid dysfunction- Hashi's or not! Chris Kresser has his act together.
The Healthy Skeptic- Episode 4 Hypothyroid/ Hashimotos

Although I got much more out of his podcast, here is what his site says about the episode:

*Copied from his site*:
This week’s show is focused on hypothyroidism/Hashimoto’s, leaky gut and autoimmune disease. Specific topics covered include:
  • Do plant goitrogens influence the thyroid?
  • Why do I continually need higher doses of my thyroid medication?
  • Kelp’s affect on the thyroid
  • Synthroid vs. Armour, what is the best thyroid medication?
  • Can antibiotics cause autoimmune disease?
  • What is the best diet to heal the gut?
Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. I felt more energy within seven days of taking porcine supplements . I felt energized, my sleep and mental concentration improved.

    ReplyDelete

Do You Have Hypothyroidism?