Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Mini Lesson on TH-1 and TH-2

My doctor appointment is today! I should be getting my bloodwork results from last Wednesday. I am hopeful and anticipating good things. The holiday hustle has been keeping me from updating this blog routinely, however I will get my results posted quickly!

This past week I was challenged with some herbal capsules to see if I was TH-1 vs. TH-2 dominant. Prior to my post about how I felt during this process, I wanted to post a link to a great mini explanation about the T-Helper cells. See, it is critical to know their role for you is in this whole autoimmune process.

Please take some time to read this little post to get familiar with such an important tidbit.
Are you TH1 or TH2 dominant?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Have Hypothyroidism?