Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Snoopy, STAY!

Ok. So, I get the call today (Tuesday) to set up my appointment- My blood and urine labs have come back. I'm like..."Great! When can I come in?" As I'm ready to grab my hoodie and run out the door, she says, "Next Tuesday." Are you serious? You are talking to the girl who snooped for her Christmas presents well into her teens... Possibly even later than that, but "teens" sounds better... I have been a pro detective in my day. They have the results of my blood, and I am so extremely curious!! After a tiny bit of prodding, I got myself an appointment this coming Thursday at 2pm. That's still 2 days away.
What is my hemoglobin a1c? How's my cholesterol and/or triglycerides since I now eat butter by the chunk, bacon by the slab, and coconut oil by the spoonful? Is my Iron level close to normal now that I've stopped eating the gut damaging gluten and still take supplemental iron occasionally (which can now be absorbed)? Is my TSH still within normal limits with this big diet change?


*Sigh*
If those labs were hidden in this house somewhere...rest assured I wouldn't be waiting until Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Supplementation after a certain age is
    the answer to good health.Herbal thyroid supplements
    are the Lotto Ticket of Supplements.

    ReplyDelete

Do You Have Hypothyroidism?